Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Abby's first week

Abby has been a perfect baby (and great sleeper) since the very beginning. Most pictures on my phone and Russ's phone these days are of her sweet little face. Here are some taken the first week of her life.





This picture was taken at her doctor's appointment at 3 days old. Grandma Vicki came with us and Abby loved snuggling with her!




I scheduled a newborn photo shoot for Abby at 5 days old and spent the day before running around town to find small enough stuff for her to wear. This was a practice run the night before!

I love how all of her newborn pics turned out. I am so glad to have these pictures to remind me of how perfect she was as a newborn.












Abby was 6 days old when Noah held her for the first time. I needed to take a diaper out to the garbage and asked for him to hold her - and the next time I needed to set her down, he anxiously asked if he could hold her again. I think he liked it ;)
 

Grandpa Price's first time holding Abby - he had seen her at the hospital but didn't want to touch her there since he had been at work and didn't want to spread any germs to her. He came by the house to see her with Kathy and Callie when she was one week old!

No comments:

Post a Comment