Monday, July 13, 2015

June 2015

June 1st, Abby started her two weeks of swimming lessons with Jessalyn. She was the crier of her group! It was nice to go to swimming lessons first thing every morning, because that meant dad could be there before going to work!



Abby loves her "panda boo"s

I had to snap a picture of Abby reading a book to her baby doll!

I took Noah and Abby to dinner and shopping at the mall one night when Russ was out of town. We rode the carousel while we were there, and Abby chose the bunny like she always does!

Abby was cracking me up when she saw these mannequins. There was an adult woman, and adult man, and then the little girl as seen in this picture. She stopped and looked at the mannequins then said "mommy daddy abby". Then she started talking to the little girl mannequin!


Another funny thing that Abby did that night at the mall: when we were passing by the escalator, she said to me "mommy, crocodile up and down, ok?" I think that she thinks and escalator is called an alligator, and her smart little brain associated crocodiles with alligators.

Abby is growing up before my eyes (insert sad face). She put her baby doll in the bumbo and then got a brush and the spray bottle. She mimicks everything I do, because I always sit her in the bumbo to do her hair, and I almost always use the spray bottle too.

Cute girl after nursery (which she LOVES).

One of the perks of Abby's swim lessons: she was WORN OUT every day. She took some great naps on the days that she woke up early and went to her lessons.


Abby went through a week or two where all she wanted to wear on her feet were these boots! I thought this picture defined her life so well... she had her favorite book, her baby and bottle, her boots, and her binky.which she can't live without.


By the end of the two weeks when Abby did swim lessons, she was doing much better. Still not loving it though!






She loved getting her licorice treat at the end of each day and then became so cool when talking about the lesson she had just cried through! haha

This cool cat loves her pockets!


Grandpa Price's house is always a great time!



Cousins Kailee, Sophie, Chad, Noah, Abby

Abby wanted to brush my hair one day and I was so happy to let her! I could get used to it! As she was "styling" my hair, she said "mommy, 2 ponytails?"

This girl LOVES technology. She knows just how to work "Abbyshone" (Abby's phone). Whenever she asks for "abbyshone" I say to her "it's not Abby's phone, who's phone is it?" And then she laughs and says "Mommy's old shone".


It's hard to see this picture, but I was working out right there in the family room and Abby found a place to sit and watch me. She was saying things like "good job, Mom!", "just one more Mommy!", and "yay mommy!" She's the best!








Father's Day with the best dad in the world!


Technology addict!

This was so sweet... Abby was sitting on Russ's lap and watching our family movie from 2013. She was crying the way an adult would cry about something that touched them. She was not sad, just emotional. I took this picture as she was watching the part when she was born. So funny and so sweet!

It is so typical for Russ to fall asleep early, before getting ready for bed. Him and I are so opposite in that way. It was rare for Abby to be falling asleep with him because she's usually a night owl like her mama!

Donut date with Abby and mom... just because we needed a treat!


Our nightly routine usually goes something like this: The kids shower / bathe and get ready for bed. We have family prayer (usually pretty late). Noah goes downstairs to get in bed while Russ and I have our prayer together. Abby follows him down. Russ and I will pray and then get sidetracked, usually because it's the first time since he's been home from work - that we can talk without interruptions. Noah texts me from downstairs and tells me that Abby is bugging him. I go down to tuck Noah in and bring Abby up. Half the time, Noah is sleeping but Abby is on his ipod. 

On this particular night, Abby was trying to take a blanket and a few of her panda bears down with her. It looks like she didn't make it without dropping her bears, and it would be like Abby to sit there and cry for someone to fix her problem, instead of just changing her plan on how to get herself and everything down the stairs. She has some OCD tendencies :) Anyway, I found her sound asleep on the stairs. It was so cute!


This is the "so serious" Abby getting her bangs cut. Cutest little girl ever!

Deer (Abby) in the headlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment