Sunday, April 14, 2013

20-29 weeks

 It was so exciting to add a new stocking to our entertainment center this year at Christmastime! I hung it right next to mine :)

 We had an ultrasound in December that confirmed the baby was a girl! We also got a cute little shot of her profile.


I had already been collecting girl clothes and was happy that I didn't have to return them!

20 weeks
This is a picture of us doing stockings at Grandma & Poppy's house on Christmas Day. Grandma included a pink baby onesie in our Price family stocking... so fun!!
24 weeks

28 weeks

At 28 weeks along, Russ and I took a vacation ("babymoon") to Hawaii for a week. We enjoyed it so much, knowing it would be awhile before we could do something like that with just the two of us. We brought home souvenirs for each of the kids and these are what we picked out for our sweet baby girl:

I was 29 weeks along when we got back from Hawaii, and I came home ready to start working on a baby room. I had really been looking forward to being able to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment